Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion runs from 1 January 2019 and closes on 31 March 2019 (the last purchase date). It is open only to those lawfully resident in: UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Poland and France (the ‘Participating Markets’), who are 18 years or over excluding employees and their immediate families of Fellowes, its agents, it distributors, any such reseller or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
3. The nature of the offer is as follows:
The consumer buys at least one of the following Sit-Stand Workstations (the ‘Promotional Products’):
- Lotus™ DX
- Lotus™ VE
- Lotus™ RT
To register your claim(s), visit https://www.fellowes-promotion.com/to complete the online claim form and upload your proof of purchase. The form is enabled to accept one, or multiple purchases. You have 45 calendar days, from the date of purchase, to submit your entry. For clarity, the last day for claims to be submitted is 15th May 2019.
Only one (1) claim per product purchased. For clarity, multiple products can be purchased (either in one or in several different transactions) and each promotional product purchased constitutes as a claim. Claims cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
For clarity, a valid claim is a fully completed claim form where one or more promotional products was purchased, within the promotional dates within a Participating Market and has a valid proof of purchase. A valid proof of purchase must clearly show: date of purchase, name of the Promotional Product purchased and the purchase price. (‘Order confirmations’ or ‘Dispatch Notices’ are not accepted.)
If the consumer correctly follows the procedures as set out above, that consumer will then qualify for a free Fitbit Flex 2.
4. If you return the Promotional Product to the seller for any reason (with the exception of a product fault), you will not be entitled to claim or keep your free gift.
5. Time taken to check and approve claims may vary. You should expect your free gift within thirty (30) days of receiving the approval confirmation email, which will be sent to the email address provided at time of registration.
6. This promotion is subject to availability and while stocks last. The Fitbit Flex 2 will only be available while stocks last. A €50 cash alternative will be given if stocks run out. Furthermore, the promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other incentive promotion of any nature and whoever the promoter.
7. Attention is drawn specifically to the data protection box on the claim form for consent to the collection of personal data. We are collecting your data for the purposes of this promotion only and will retain your personal data only as long as is necessary to fulfil this promotion.
8. The consumers’ data will not be passed to any other third party without their permission except where necessary for the administration of this promotion. Interpay Sales Promotion, IDA Business & Technology Park, Ring Road, Kilkenny, Ireland is the agent appointed by Fellowes for the purposes of handling this promotion.
10. You have the right at any time to get in touch to withdraw your consent to the collection of your data.
11. You have the right to complain to your national data protection authority.
12. Without your data, we cannot run this promotion with you as a participant.
13. The promoter is not responsible for any failure in communication between the consumer and the internet addresses used for the purposes of this promotion.
14. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. Any attempt to transmit a false proof of purchase, or to claim the same proof of purchase as showing further purchases will result in immediate disqualification and, in extreme cases, might lead to a report to the relevant authorities.
16. In the case of exceptional circumstances, outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on participants.
The promoter reserves the right to communicate further information on the promotional products and promotional details to registered participants who have opted-in.
17. The relevant Terms and Conditions of this promotion can be viewed on the promotion website and are obtainable free of charge at the website address given in 3(b) above.
18. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
19. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
20. By taking part in this promotion, you acknowledge that you have accepted and have read the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions and claim form.
21. Fitbit and Flex 2 are trademarks of Fitbit, Inc. Fitbit, Inc. is not associated with this promotion.
22. The name and address of the promoter is:
Fellowes Ltd | Unit 2, Ontario Drive | New Rossington | Doncaster | DN11 0BF | United Kingdom